New share portal user?
Before you can fully manage your shareholding online you need to register for an account. Registering is easy and only takes 5 minutes – you just need to tell us:
- your surname
- your shareholder reference number
- your postcode
Then create a username and password.
Registering for an account today means:
- we'll send you a letter with your personal activation code - you need this to get full access to your shareholding
Got a share portal account?
With a share portal account you can manage your shareholding online at a time that suits you. Depending on the type of shareholding you have you can:
- see how many shares you have and how much they are worth*
- update your address if you’ve moved home
- get your dividends paid directly into your bank account
- download the latest shareholder communications
>>log in to your account